Blind and visually impaired people
Close your eyes for a moment and try to type a message on the touch keyboard on your smartphone. It takes forever. We want to change that. help2type enables blind and visually impaired people to type on their smartphone. The clicking sound of the keyboard is like music to the ears. Pressing the "Send" button smells like freedom. Treat yourself to access the digital world.
People with poorly conducting fingertips
Older people know it well, the smooth screen on the smartphone ignores the fingertips. Because of the dry skin, typing messages is no pleasure. help2type solves this problem too.
The hiking club, the cooking class and your relatives organize themselves via the smartphone. Exactly in these situations, help2type helps you. The tactile keys offer orientation. The keys accept your finger, even if your skin is dry or the small letters are a bit blurred.
You too can be a part of it and share yourself with others.
Access for all
We believe that you can connect better in the digital world thanks to help2type.
What is help2type?
Help2type is the first mobil, compact haptic-tactile keyboard. It can be connected to the smartphone via BlueTooth. It is flexibly attached to the Smartphone with a watch strap system and magnets. The keyboard can be folded onto the screen or simply hidden under the device. It is a keyboard based on the layout of a laptop with the familiar qwertz pattern. Via the function and command key, countless other symbols and special characters can be typed easily. The keyboard is suitable with Apple and Android devices.
Get your help2type keyboard now so that you can communicate where and when you want in the future.
- Haptic Keyboard
- Enables writing
- Fast writing
- Secure writing
- Use all the possibilities of the digital world on your smartphone
- Being able to write business and personal messages in public
- The Swiss Invalidity Insurance (IV) recognises the keyboard from help2type in the category "1101 Navigation" as an aid. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Funding through a foundation: For people with a financially difficult life situation, we have found a foundation that supports the financing of a help2type keyboard. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Being able to express yourself
- Not feeling excluded
- Belonging to the community
- Enjoying freedom